Please carefully read our returns and exchange policy below. If in the unlikely event that a product is faulty or damaged in transit simply follow the steps below so any problems can be handled promptly by our team.
- All goods must be inspected within 24 hours of collection or delivery. Any claims for damage or quality issues must be raised during this time, claims will not be excepted beyond 24 hours of the goods being delivered
- Notification of any defect or damage must be provided to Theo & Joe within 24 hours of receipt of the Goods. That notification must include details of the nature of the quality issue, flaw or damage to the goods and include digital photographic evidence. Claims will not be excepted beyond 24 hours of the goods being delivered
- Notification to Theo & Joe must be made in writing by email to email@example.com
- Any returns due to faults or damage must be made utilizing Theo & Joe approved carriers and transport companies. Goods will only be accepted if returned in their original packaging
- Provided the returns process is followed Theo & Joe will at its discretion either refund the purchase price in full or replace the Goods as soon as is reasonably possible
Goods may not be returned due to a “change of mind”, we do not issue refunds or exchanges. Only faulty or damaged goods may be returned and are subject to authorisation at Theo & Joe’s discretion. Theo & Joe products are handmade and as such there may be slight variations in colour, shape, texture, grain or otherwise. This is considered a unique feature of each individual piece and items cannot be returned for this reason.
Theo & Joe will not accept returns nor any liability for repair, exchange or refund in respect of defects or damage caused in whole or in part by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or failure to follow product warning or care information.
Many of the products stocked by Theo & Joe are handmade and finished and as such may have individual and unique finishes. These may include cracks, diverts, knocks and colour variations which are not considered faults but part of the nature of some of our collections. Many of our fabrics are handloomed and individually dyed, again this is not considered a fault but part of their individual character.